Tiny opens up about Relationship with T.I.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

By Mr. Hollywood
JR Staff Writer

With T.I. currently serving an 11 month prison sentence, Tiny took the time to reflect her relationship with the rapper. Long before T.I. became the "king," he was with Tiny. When the two first got together, Tiny was the celebrity and T.I. was the boy toy. But, T.I. worked himself into the top of the game and Tiny stayed out to raise the kids.

Tiny said she and T.I. met in the studio with Jazze Pha. This was around the time, T.I. was working on I'm Serious. T.I. played some of his music for her and she said he was a good rapper. Later, the two met at the mall and she had her daughter with her. While there, they exchanged numbers.

T.I. thought he was close to getting with Tiny, but she blew him off. When T.I. would call her, she would promise a date, but then not return his calls. Tired of being played, T.I. soon prepared to move on from Tiny. At the time, she felt as if she did not need a man. Xcape had just broken up and she was making good money off TLC's hit, "No Scrubs." Finally comfortable, Tiny did not want a relationship.

Soon, Tiny softened to T.I. and began dating him, but she often treated him as if he were a child. Being the man he is, T.I. did not like that treatment. Tiny said she saw him for the first time when he invited her to his concert in Atlanta. When he took the stage, Tiny did not see a little boy, instead she saw a grown man who had the crowd on its feet. Following his performance, Tiny fell in love with T.I. and decided to hold on tight to him. He went on to become the head of a successful company and a successful rapper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 TBT Entertainment Group.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP