T.I. offers to help Lil Wayne with Daughter

Sunday, May 30, 2010

For years, T.I. was nothing more than a background figure within the hip hop game. His name was nowhere near the top, but he was far from the bottom. Most aspiring rappers would have loved the position T.I. was in. However, from the start, T.I. wanted to sit upon the top of the game. Because of this, he worked hard to improve his skills.

In 2008, T.I. released Paper Trail and he experienced the success he had always wanted. Before the release of his debut album, producer Pharrell said T.I. was the Jay-Z of the South. T.I. would assume this position in 2008, officially. He had a successful stable of artists on his label and he was on top of his game. But, the year before he had trouble with the law.

Perhaps because of his success, T.I. was found guilty in a court of law and sentenced to pull one year in prison. Before going to prison, he released an album every year. But, he would not release an album last year. Because he had no new music out, T.I. fell from the top of the game. When Lil Wayne went to prison, one year later, he recorded enough music and set release dates to keep him popular. He was able to have himself ready for work, but his family has suffered.

Turning on the radio, it is as if Lil Wayne never left, but to his children, they can tell the absence. Because of his work, his children hardly ever got to see him, anyway. His oldest child, Reginae, is at an important stage in her life and she needs a male role model in her life. With Lil Wayne in prison and Reginae's mother, Toya being close to Tiny, T.I.'s fiance, T.I. has told Lil Wayne he will do all he can for Reginae, while he is in prison. This is of course with Lil Wayne's permission. With the two rappers having a friendship that dates back over ten years, it would not be a stretch for T.I. to be in Lil Wayne's children's lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 TBT Entertainment Group.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP