Tiny would have Taken the Fall for T.I.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

By Mr. Hollywood
JR Staff Writer

Tiny has been one of the most-loyal hip hop wives out of the many women around the men of hip hop. When T.I. served his first prison sentence, Tiny and Toya Carter, Lil Wayne's ex-wife, came together for a BET reality show, "Tiny & Toya."

Upon being released from prison, T.I. asked Tiny not to do another season of her show. His request was asking a lot because it was the highest-rated show in BET history, at the time. But, because T.I. asked her, Tiny agreed to end the show.

When T.I. came home from his prison stint, Tiny focused on being the perfect wife for her husband. She shut down all of her business activities in order to focus on the family. T.I. saw something in Tiny when they met years ago.

Tiny was not interested in T.I. when they first met, but she would do anything for him now. Last year, she was in the car with T.I. when he picked up his drug charge. After T.I. was sent back to prison, 50 Cent said a good wife would have taken the fall for her husband. Recently, Tiny said she loved T.I. enough to have taken the charges for him, but he owned up for his mistakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 TBT Entertainment Group.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP