T.I. and Tiny are Still Together, Wedding Still On

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ever since T.I. rose to become the star he is, a lot of people felt as if he were too good to be with Tiny. There were times when they made public appearances when it looked as if T.I. was not interested in her. But, since his release from prison, T.I. has made more of an effort to be around her. However, some look at this as him trying to control her.

Earlier this year, T.I. revealed he had plans of marrying his longtime sweetheart. They have a wedding planned for later this year. T.I. had the wedding date pushed back a little bit. Before he even thinks about marriage, T.I. wants to get his career back on track. Doing this takes time and it will not be until late in the year when he can think about a wedding.

Last week, there were rumors of T.I. actually leaving Tiny. When he appeared on "The Mo'Nique Show," he came with reality television star, Hoopz. There were rumors of those two seeing each other. It has been said they carried on a relationship following her split from Flavor Flav. This is something both T.I. and Hoopz have denied for years. One thing which could not be denied, however, was Hoopz being on the set of "The Mo'Nique Show." Hoopz was front and center while Tiny was nowhere to be found.

Things are not always as they seem as T.I. and Tiny were spotted together in New York. It was the first time in their relationship that the two got away for a little while. When the rumors first began about T.I. slipping out on Tiny to see Hoopz, the two were in New York. Now, there a photos to back this up. Despite T.I. not being a convicted cheater, their relationship has taken a few hits. For seven months, T.I. was away in prison and when he came back, he went directly in the studio. The couple slipped away to Paris, France to get some alone time and perhaps talk about the wedding.

While there is no set date for the wedding, T.I. has made it clear that he wants to spend the rest of his life with the woman he loves, Tiny. The couple have three children together and he will do all he can to make sure they have a wonderful family for these children. However, supporting this family comes first and T.I. knows his career is the primary source of income. This is why he pushed the wedding back to promote his album. It was not a sense of selfishness, instead it was a sacrifice for his family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 TBT Entertainment Group.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP